Lilyfield is a non-profit, faith based organization. We work with over 150 volunteers each year. We need your help to accomplish our mission of providing safe and stable families for at-risk children and youth.
Here are a few of our volunteer needs:
- Individuals and families to provide ongoing childcare for our monthly support groups, as well as other trainings and meetings.
- Volunteers to work one on one with a foster family to provide childcare.
- Volunteers to be mentors for our Gateway program.
- Buddies to help at our annual Care Connect Kid’s Camp in the summer.
- Small groups or individuals to organize supply drives on behalf of our agency.
- Office volunteers who can help with occasional projects such as mailings or organizing.
- Volunteers to provide meals or snacks for foster and adoptive parent trainings.
- Event volunteers to help the day of an event or to participate on a committee to help prepare for the event.
Volunteers who work directly with our clients get the chance to participate in training with our staff and go through a background check process. If you are interested in any of these activities or would like more information please contact Sara Judd at email@example.com.